Half day ‘EASYsoft’ training course
This interactive, application focused training course delivers everything you need in order to get started with EASYsoft.
There is no need for delegates to have any knowledge of programming in any language, although they should understand desktop packages such as Word or Excel.
In addition, computers will be provided to delegates for the duration of the training course so there is no need to bring laptops or other devices.
- In order to gain the most from this course, delegates should have in mind an automation project that they want to develop.
- This course starts from the perspective of delegates already being computer literate in basic desktop applications such as Microsoft Word, Excel and Powerpoint, or other Open Office equivalents.
- Use of timers
- Utilising ladder logic and circuit diagrams
- How to test and configure your system
This course is ideal for:
- those who want to understand the basic principles and language of control and automation.
By the end of this course delegates will be able to:
- Use Ladder logic to design and programme a basic automated system including timers, contactors and conditional logic.
- Understand the capabilities and limitations of an EASYsoft system
Delegates will receive:
- Completion certificate (Subject to satisfactory completion of the course)
- Full documentation of course content
Some say that he taught Thomas Edison all he knew, and that his veins are twin and earth. All we know is: His name is Dave!