Full day ‘Galileo Visualisation’ training course
This interactive, application focused training course delivers everything you need in order to aggregate and visualise data with Galileo.
In order to gain the most from this course delegates should have an advanced understanding of CODESYS, either gained though our Advanced CODESYS workshop or industry experience.
In addition, computers will be provided to delegates for the duration of the training course so there is no need to bring laptops or other devices.
- In order to gain the most from this course, delegates should have in mind an automation project that they want to develop.
- Delegates should also have an advanced understanding of CODESYS
- Data modelling best practice
- Utilising multiple sources
- Customising dashboards at a user level
This course is ideal for:
- Project leaders and industrial innovators within an automation environment.
By the end of this course delegates will be able to:
- Understand the concept of Big Data and how to apply it commercially
- Aggregate and visualise data, highlighting key performance indicators
Delegates will receive:
- Completion certificate (Subject to satisfactory completion of the course)
- Full documentation of course content
Some say that he taught Thomas Edison all he knew, and that his veins are twin and earth. All we know is: His name is Dave!